The list of what foods to introduce to your child and when can be daunting. To offer guidance and advice to parents all across the UK, the country's leading nutritionist, Amanda Ursell, has written her 'Baby and Toddler Food Bible. It contains information on:
• what to feed your child from 6 months to 1 year, and year by year until 4 years
• fussy eating, and how to handle it
• allergies and intolerances
• whether shop-bought baby foods are OK
• top nutrition for mums on the go
• 200 easy, nutritious recipes.
Mummy Alarm has teamed up with Amanda and her publisher Hay House and offers one reader the chance to win a copy of her new book.
To be in with a chance to win, simply leave a comment telling me why you want to win a copy of the 'Baby and Toddler Food Bible'.
For 2 extra entries:
1. Follow @caro_mad on Twitter and tweet "I want to win Amanda Ursell's 'Baby and Toddler Food Bible' with @caro_mad. You can enter here http://bit.ly/f3tclP"
2. Subscribe to Mummy Alarm via e-mail.
Please, use separate comments for each entry. Failure do to so will result in only one entry per person.
The closing date of the competition is 30/06/2011
The winner will be chosen at random.
The winner's name will be shown on this page.
Competition is open to residents of the UK only.
The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
The Prize Finder - UK Competitions