Saturday 15 January 2011

Just another Mummy blogger

I've been thinking about setting up my own blog since falling pregnant and here I am. My little girl is due in 12 weeks and I am more than excited to finally meet her. Exactly for that reason, I thought blogging about my experiences on my way from freedom-loving young woman to mummy would be a good way for me to keep track of everything that happens on my so far biggest adventure. I will furthermore review some products that I think are relevant for mums, babies and, of course, children and family life in general and hope to provide an entertaining reading experience to all visitors of my blog. Have fun exploring my blog and don't forget to pop around every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...