Monday 11 April 2011

I'm nominated for the MAD Awards 2011 - will you vote for me?

Can you believe it? I have been nominated for an amazing six categories in this year's MAD Awards.


I have only started blogging mid January, mainly because all the other mummy blogs out there inspired me and because I wanted to keep a record of my way from young and freedom loving woman to mummy. But seeing that you are enjoy reading my ramblings as much as I do enjoy writing them feels absolutely amazing. I feel honoured that you take the time to read about my pregnancy ups and downs and I absolutely love reading your comments on the different topics I am writing about. They are cheering me up, make me laugh and some of them do even make me think about things in a completely different way. So being nominated for a whopping 6 categories on top of all your support feels absolutely overwhelming. Winning one of them would be even better so if you want to make it happen, why not vote for me in the MAD Awards 2011?

I am nominated in the following categories and would love to gather as many votes as possible. So get clicking, everyone:

Best MAD Baby Blog
Best MAD Blog Writer
Best New MAD Blog
Most Inspiring MAD Blogger
Best Pregnancy Blog
MAD Blogger of the Year

To vote simply click here and copy http://mummyalarm.blogspot.com into the fields that name the categories above. Please, do not forget to copy the domain. If you just write Mummy Alarm into the field, your vote won't be counted and Mummy Alarm won't be going anywhere. Wouldn't that be a shame?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...