Thursday 7 July 2011

Competition: Win a 60ml bottle of Bio-Oil by showing support for their Buggython

This July, Bio-Oil is launching the UK’s first ever Buggython at Battersea Park in south-west London. Through the event the company hopes to raise valuable funds for the British Skin Foundation and help support vital research into children’s skin health.


Help Bio-Oil reach as many people as possible by simply liking Buggython's Facebook Page. If you come back after clicking the "like"-button, leave me a comment telling me you've done so and be in with a chance of winning a 60ml bottle of Bio-Oil worth £8.95. 

The closing date of the competition is 13/07/2011
The winner will be chosen at random.
The winner's name will be shown on this page.
Competition is open to residents of the UK only.
The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.

8 comments:

  1. I've liked Buggython on FB.
    Thanks for a lovely giveaway :-)
    @cheepcheepcheep

    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive liked their page thanks kirwin4smithy@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren Jackson8 July 2011 at 13:40

    I have entered and hope I can win a bottle as I have a few stretch marks that I wouldn't mind trying to get rid off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked and commented on Facebook - Sarah Anguish

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've "Liked" their page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'have liked their page @simply_hayley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've liked :) @pipersky1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've liked Buggython on FB.
    Thanks for a lovely giveaway :-)
    @cheepcheepcheep

    Kx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...