Wednesday 23 March 2011

Win a Family Day Out at The Enchanted House in London

When families plan a day out there is always one problem: you have to compromise. Usually, what is best for you as parents is boring for your children and what is best for your children isn't that much fun for you. Take that fabulous spa or that delicious cream tea in the lovely hotel down the road: You just start enjoying yourself when your children get restless start tearing the place apart. If you go to a soft play area, it's your children who have a great time while you sit around sipping nasty coffe out of plastic cups waiting for the time to pass.

The London Art House has come up with the perfect solution for families that want to delight and pamper parents and children at the same time in the same setting, so that everyone goes home feeling that they've had a wonderful time: The Enchanted Sunday.



Whilst parents lounge around on sofas in beautiful rooms, reading magazines and newspapers, eating their most sumptuous breakfast or afternoon tea, children can enjoy exciting play areas right there in the centre of the tea rooms! Activities include cupcake decorating, puppet making, balloon modelling, lego and construction, clay, and really unusual arts and crafts. There is even a special activity area for babies making sure that your very little ones are entertained, too. If you haved enjoyed a massge or a manicure (additional but very reasonable costs apply) in the childfree chill-out zone, why not let your little ones run wild in the Enchanted Kingdom? The Enchanted Kingdom is a place full of lights and sounds, all manner of amazing things for parents and children to do together. Children can run around to their hearts content, do African drumming, perform puppet plays, enjoy sand and water play and join interactive games with professional play leaders/actors. And there’s face painting and dressing up of course!

 

For available dates, bookings and more information visit Enchanted House online. There are also Easter Specials available that still can be booked.

If you'd rather win one of two family tickets worth up to £179, simply enter my competition below.

How to enter the competition:

1. Leave a comment telling me why you want to win - required

For 5 extra entries:

2. Tweet "I want to win a family day at the Enchanted House. with @caro_mad. You can enter here: http://bit.ly/g6fo5H"
3. Follow Enchanted House on Facebook
4. Subscribe to Mummy Alarm using the email form in the right hand corner
5. Follow Mummy Alarm via Networked Blogs
6. Like Mummy Alarm on Facebook

Please, use separate comments for each entry. Failure do to so will result in only one entry per person.

The closing date of the competition is 17/04/2011
The winners will be chosen at random.
The winners' names will be shown on this page.
Competition is open to residents of the UK only.
The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.

The Prize Finder - UK Competitions 

And the winners of a family ticket each are
Emy - @emymc

and 

Liska - @NewMumOnline

Congratulations - I'll be in touch shortly!

64 comments:

  1. After more then 4 years looking after my girls 24/7 on my own,it would be sooooooo great to be able to relax at the same time lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Mummy Alarm on Facebook- done

    ReplyDelete
  3. We moved here just over a year ago to more problems and issues with our flats (yes - we're in our third), and our health than I can even talk about in a comment post! It's been extremely trying with two small children (3 and 1). We would LOVE a day to pamper ourselves and entertain the little ones. It would be heaven sent! Great giveaway! Count us in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to go! Sounds fab and would be great to go somewhere where everyone is catered for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have some great giveaways huh!

    Hubby, Belle and I would love to go! Plus it is belle's 2nd birthday soon so it would be a nice get away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I WANT to win this!

    @jumblyMummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. and am now following them on facebook

    @jumblyMummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would love this. We never get any time to ourselves, so a trip to enchanted house would be fantastic, and our three little ones (3,2, 7 months ) would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter and her two littlies would love this. They are 5 & 3 and a new baby due in August

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following Enchanted house on FB as Chris Turner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following Mummy Alarm on FB as Chris Turner

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to win as I am a Londoner and it sounds like a superb family day out x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Subscribed to Mummy Alarm from liskaBB at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My son would love this. He loves making things, dressing up and being creative. This sounds just perfect for him. It would be nice to see him having fun whilst we have a well needed relax. What a great idea this place is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tweet "I want to win a family day at the Enchanted House. with @caro_mad. You can enter here: http://bit.ly/g6fo5H"


    Done - @clairew137

    ReplyDelete
  16. Follow Enchanted House on Facebook
    - Done claire woods.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Subscribe to Mummy Alarm using the email form in the right hand corner
    Done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like Mummy Alarm on Facebook

    Done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Follow Mummy Alarm via Networked Blogs
    DONE

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sounds like the perfect way for the whole family to relax. We need more family fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I work every Sunday so it would be lovely to do something special as a family on one of the few Sundays I have off each year.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Am following Enchanted House on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  23. Already subscribed to Mummy Alarm by email

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now following Mummy Alarm via Networked Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Already like Mummy Alarm on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love to go here! After a busy week at work I am always looking for things we can do together as a family, this looks like such a great option as we could all go together and I could relax for a little while and indulge myself guilt free knowing my daughter was doing something special too! Would be a real treat to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Have subscribed to your blog, thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. I had a very tough 2nd pregnancy and have neverhad a massage or similar - in 2 years I've never had so much as an hour away from my children except when I was in hospital for my second birth! folloing and tweeted too x

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow, what a fantastic idea! I want to win the prize because spending time together with our children (4 and 1) is really important and so we spend all our weekend time together but the mind does wander and remember the times we were free to indulge ourselves. I wouldn't change them for the world or wish the time away to when I have my me time back but how fantastic to be able to escape from the every day stresses and strains of life but still include the two most important people we know! Shows me how I've changed, I looked at the website very excitedly about all the fun my daughter would have before it even dawned on me the fabulous time we would have!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have subscribed to your blog, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  31. have found you and liked you on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would like to win this prize because I'd like to take my nieces on a special day out! I don't have any children of my own but I know my two small nieces would love it and I'd love to spend a special day with them!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've tweeted : @cupidsbow1414

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm following on Networked Blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I've subscribed to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I've found and liked you on Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would love to win because I am dreaming to spend more time with my family. Tis prize is excellent idea.

    marzutek on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  38. I tweeted about competition as @marzutek

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow Enchanted House on Facebook
    as Marzena Sz

    @marzutek on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  40. I already subscribed to your blog by email

    @marzutek on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow your blog via Networked Blogs as Marzena Sz


    @marzutek on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  42. I already like your facebook page as Marzena Sz

    @marzutek on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  43. This sounds like an amazing day that only our dreams are made of. I could never afford to take my children to a place like this and to win would be fantastic, my girls have been through a lot this past year I would love to treat them to a fantastic day just to show them how special they are to me x @HannahBeadle

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have tweeted the message @HannahBeadle

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have 'liked' Enchanted House on Facebook @HannahBeadle

    ReplyDelete
  46. I subscribe to Mummy Alarm @HannahBeadle

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have 'liked' Mummy Alarm on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  48. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  49. LOVE TO WIN as a treat for my family would be an amazing day lol

    ReplyDelete
  50. Child Free Chill out zone while kids have fun - what's not to like - NEED! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  51. We are planning to visit London soon with kids and threw the spa idea out of the window, what a great idea this is and the food looks scrummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...