Friday 25 March 2011

Flashback Friday: Hamster cheeks - 1985/6


I went through my photos again and came across this little hamster. There's no special story behind the photo, it's just a moment that my dad caught on camera but somehow I do really like it (probably because I am looking so curious) and I thought I'd share it with you.

But now it's your turn: Share a memory from the past in Cafe Bebe's Flashback Friday Linky; a comparison to a time gone by; a season ago; a precious childhood image; anything that takes us back and gives you a smile…even if it’s through the tears. Write a post, link it up and then sit back and enjoy the memories as they wash over you. Simple! No rules, no requirements, no restrictions…just a blast from the past!

5 comments:

  1. aww you look like a doll :) very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOhhhhh look at those pinchable cheeks! ;) I love it! Thanks so much for linking up for Flashback Friday again! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for forgetting last week, Karin :) I'll be a good girl from now on or you can pinch my cheeks LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those cheeks & big eyes, so cute
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that is one very cute photo - I can see why you love it so much. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...