Friday 11 March 2011

Flashback Friday: 1988 - Cuddling with Mummy


1988 - Cuddling with Mummy (4 years old)

As it was International Women's Day on Tuesday, I thought that this would be the perfect oppurtunity to show you a picture of the most important woman in my life: my mum!
My mum is my best friend and she always makes me laugh. She listens whenever I need a shoulder to cry on and she is always there for me no matter how big the mess I'm in. Everyone says how alike we are and when we are answering the phone not even my dad can tell us apart - brilliant when someone you don't want to talk to is calling...

If you’re interested in trawling back through the photo archives, then pop over to Cafe Bebe every Friday for Flashback Friday. For now, let’s just get the ball rolling. Look back in your photo archives. It can be a picture of you as a child…your child in the early days/months/years…your house before a makeover…a winter photo…a “one year ago today” photo…The sky’s the limit. Just take us back in time. Share some words to take us there and we can all get nostalgic and smiley remembering “when”. Then, the important part: Go back to Cafe Bebe and add your linky in the gadget below the current Flashback Friday post. Then visit a few blogs to continue the nostalgia and smiley-ness. Simples!

7 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful photo. Gorgeous. What a wonderful post to celebrate the bond you and your Mum have. And perfect for IWD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful photo of you and your mum. Mums are the aren't they? Mine wasvmy gallery theme and word this week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very happy photo that is! Thanks for sharing that lovely! ;)

    Happy #FlashbackFriday!

    :) Karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love photos of people with their mums. So lovely :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw such a lovely picture x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for directing me to this via my Wonderful Women linky up.
    Mums feature a lot which is as it should be and proves that actually we all do a very vital job

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...